Exiled to Motown is coming to two locations in southeastern Michigan in 2019, where you’ll be able to walk through our self-guided 14-panel exhibit at your own pace.
The displays are written in English, printed in large format, and are wheelchair accessible. For other accessibility concerns, please contact the venue directly.
We will also host special exhibit-related programming during each run of the exhibit! For more information about these programs, please visit our Talks & Workshops page!
Ann Arbor, MI
Location: Ann Arbor District Library – Downtown (343 South Fifth Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
Exhibit Run: April 2 – May 12, 2019
Storytelling Workshop: Saturday, May 11, 2019, 1-3PM [learn more]
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
For more information about how to get to the Ann Arbor District Library – Downtown Branch, please visit their website!
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
For more information about how to get to the Novi Public Library, please visit their website!
- 2019 – JACL National Convention (Salt Lake City, UT)
- 2020 – Detroit Historical Society (Detroit, MI)
Are you interested in proposing an additional venue for the Exiled to Motown exhibit? Feel free to contact us!